After: Bring Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A reworking of the old RP ATA. An apocalyptic event casts a cloud of darkness over the world called the Ash, but it's not the only thing that has arrived.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Mister Stalin
Mister Stalin
Jay

Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE] Empty
PostSubject: Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE]   Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:50 pm

Harvey loaded a gun, a small pistol he had found on the ground beside a dead man, near the Mart and in decent condition. He'd need it, along with the dull silver blade that rest in his pocket. It weighed down his track jacket, a familiar weight that comforted him. With that weight he knew he could fight.
He was heading to go see the mall, the largest tomb in Murkwell. He hadn't been there since the lights went out, when the hospital went dark and he ran there in hope of light. Everyone was dying. The last time he visited there, Harvey felt the soul crushing fact that he was probably going to die. He'd stayed away from there, from that feeling, for weeks.
He'd stay away no longer.
"I'm going to the mall to investigate!" he announced one "morning," a bag over his shoulder filled with food and batteries. "Some of you should come with. It could be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
https://bringlight.rpg-board.net
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE]   Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:04 pm

"Investigate what? What the new fashion trend is?" Allen asked from his seat against the wall close to the door. He'd been in and out for some time both in sleep and inside and outside of the mart. Inside was getting too stuffy for him but obviously the outside was dangerous. He didn't want to stay out there too long, at least not by himself but he couldn't stay cooped up inside anymore. It was annoying to sit there with almost nothing to do but smoke and somehow even that was getting annoying at the moment. It was too much of the same redundant process.

Looking up at Harvey, Allen quickly shrugged. It couldn't actually hurt to see what was over there. Maybe the mall actually had some supplies that weren't in here like different kinds of foods (if they were any good) or maybe some batteries for flashlights or whatever. Who knew. He just knew he kinda wanted to go. Standing up, Allen took a deep breath before grabbing the machete that stayed close to his side. Sooner or later, he wanted to find or make a belt for this thing so he wouldn't have to constantly carry it around in his hand. "I'll go with you. I guess it couldn't hurt to try to look around."
Back to top Go down
Splook
Cutest Dork
Cutest Dork
Splook

PostSubject: Re: Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE]   Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Watching Allen get up, Shey debated with herself to join or not. Ultimately deciding that she would, she rose to her feet and put her thumbs in her pockets. Shey wanted to be productive, and build a good reputation among the group. Her burst of anger the first day was not a great first impression. "I'll go with. I'd rather not sit around the rest of my life, ya know?" Cracking her back, Shey grabbed her flashlight from the ground and made her way over to the growing group of survivors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE]   Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Assessing the Damage [OPEN TO ANYONE]
Page 1 of 1